Escrow Officer/Processor - Brighton Office
Cislo Title Company is a family owned company, with 10 offices in Michigan, and has been providing Title Insurance and Escrow services since 1990. We offer excellent working environment with great benefits including Health, Dental, Optical, Life, 401K and Paid Time Off.
Excellent growth opportunity for an experienced Escrow Officer/Processor. The Escrow Officer/Processor prepares for the closing of real property transactions, where title is being insured.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Reviewing title work and purchase agreements to ensure accuracy and compliance with the transaction structure and intent
- Preparing for real estate closings, including gathering information, such as property tax amounts, sewer/water usage, payoff statements or lender instructions; scheduling closings; generating closing statements and documents
- Conducting real estate closings; meeting with clients to execute documents
- Ensuring that funds are disbursed according to escrow instructions, title documents are recorded and policies are issued/ordered
- Delivering a high level of customer service
- Developing and maintaining good customer relations to assure retention and/or acquisition of new business
- Ability to consistently meet deadlines and demonstrate strong follow through
- Working accurately and efficiently in fast paced/changing environment essential
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 3-5 years’ resale and refinance experience related to escrow operations required, including escrow processing, document presentation and file disbursement.
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to work in an accurate, detail-oriented and highly productive manner
- Knowledge of CFPB/HUD requirements and regulations required
- Ability to communicate professionally, both verbally and in writing
If you want to apply to work at Cislo Title Company, please fill out the form here with your resume & relevant information. Additional we can be contacted in the following ways.